Now Performing All Dental Treatment
We are reaching out to let you know that North Adelaide Dental Care is still open for business to provide our essential services to the local community.
As of Thursday, 14 May 2020 our clinic can now perform all dental procedures and will be performed in line with the Australian Dental Association(ADA) guidelines.
You can call us on (08) 8267 1894 during our usual extended business hours (7 days a week) for any dental emergency, to make a booking, or if you have any dental concerns/queries.
If you experience a dental emergency out of our usual business hours, please call our emergency hotline (0437 733 350) for assistance.
To ensure the health and safety of our valued patients, staff, and the local community, since the outbreak, we have enacted additional measures on top of our already strict hygiene practices. These are:
- Actively checking all patients to ensure they are healthy and well, and not been in close contact with anyone who has been interstate, overseas, or recently had COVID.
- Testing patient temperature's on arrival
- Requesting patients to undertake a pre-clinical mouth rinse
- Requesting only patients to attend appointments unless they require a collection person in the case of IV or disability/incapacity or a guardian in the case of a child
- Requesting patients to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit of the clinic
- Use of HEPA filtration units
- Use of respirator and surgical masks when applicable
- Regularly sanitising high-touch areas such as door handles, chairs, pens, the reception desk, and the bathroom
- Encouraging the use of the EFTPOS machines to avoid any cash handling
- Removal of all toys and magazines in our waiting area
Instituting social distancing in the waiting room and throughout the clinic
We will continue to monitor and adhere to any future changes enforced by National and State Government authorities.
North Adelaide Dental Care remains proud to continue to support the community of Adelaide and South Australia and will remain here to help.