We are still open
We are reaching out to let you know that North Adelaide Dental Care is still open for business to provide our essential services to the local community.
As at 27th April, 2020, our clinic can now perform Level 2 restriction procedures, which include but are not limited to:
- General Examinations
- Dental Emergencies
- Root Canal Treatment
- Hygiene appointments with hand scaling equipment
The above procedures will be performed in with Australian Dental Association guidelines and will use extra precautions where necessary.
You can call us on 82671894 during our usual extended business hours (7 days a week) for any dental emergency, to make a booking, or if you have any dental concerns/queries.
If you experience a dental emergency out of our usual trading hours, please call our emergency hotline (0437 733 350) for assistance.
To ensure the health and safety of our valued patients, staff and the local community, since the outbreak, we have enacted additional measures on top of our already strict hygiene practices. These are:
- Requesting patients who are unwell, recently travelled or been in close contact with a person who has travelled to reschedule their appointment
- Requesting only patients to attend appointments unless they require a collection person in the case of IV or disability/incapacity or a guardian in the case of a child
- Testing patient temperature's on arrival
- Requesting patients to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit of the clinic
- Requesting patients to undertake a pre-clinical mouth rinse
- Use of HEPA filtration units
- Use of respirator and surgical masks when applicable
- Regularly sanitising high-touch areas such as door handles, chairs, pens, the reception desk and the bathroom
- Encouraging the use of the EFTPOS machines to avoid any cash handling
- Removal of all toys and magazines in our waiting area
- Instituting social distancing in the waiting room and throughout the clinic
- Actively checking all staff to ensure they are healthy and well, and not been in contact with anyone who has travelled
We will continue to monitor and adhere to any future changes enforced by National and State Government authorities.
North Adelaide Dental Care remains proud to continue to support the community of Adelaide and South Australia and will remain here to help.