Careers at NADC
Multiple Dental Positions Available - Dental Receptionist and Dental Assistant
North Adelaide Dental Care has been looking after people’s dental health for more than 30 years and is renowned as an employer of choice. Our busy multi-chair practice is proudly independently owned and operated.
Ideally situated in North Adelaide, our team of experienced dentists and support staff are known for its high performing and supportive, collegiate team culture.
We are pleased to be extending our services and so are seeking experienced and qualified Dental staff to join our existing team for an immediate start for the following positions:
- Dental Receptionist - full and part time
- Dental Assistant - full or part time
These above roles offer the successful candidates job security (permanent roles with regular working hours), opportunity and a range of staff benefits.
We are seeking qualified candidates with 2+ years of experience in the dental industry whom are used to working in a busy clinic that offers general and complex treatment.
We offer above award wages plus incentives. Uniform provided.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Essential – must be an experienced Dental Receptionist and or Assistant
- Essential – must have a minimum of Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Experience with Oasis preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of current infection control standards and industry standards
- Proven experience working with patients and offering a high quality of patient care throughout the patient journey
- Maintenance of medical records in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Self- motivated and willing to work as part of a team
Only applicants with dental experience will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for these roles, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlist applicants will be contacted.
Dental Traineeships offered to applicants demonstrating an interest in a career in Dental Assisting with an immediate start. If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com