Careers at NADC
Multiple Dental Positions Available - Dental Assistant/Reception
We have been looking after Adelaide’s Bite for more than 30 years and are renowned as an employer of choice. Our busy modern, multi-chair practice is proudly independently family owned and operated.
Ideally situated in the leafy suburb of North Adelaide, our team of experienced dentists and support staff are known for its high performing and supportive, collegiate team culture.
We are pleased to be extending our services and so are seeking experienced and qualified Dental staff to join our existing team for an immediate start for the following positions:
- Senior Dental Assistants (x2)
- Dental Float / Sterilisation Nurse (x1)
- Dental Receptionist (x1)
These above roles offer the successful candidates job security (permanent roles with regular working hours), opportunity and a range of staff benefits. Experience with Oasis preferred but not essential.
We are seeking qualified candidates with 2+ years of experience in the dental industry whom are used to working in a busy clinic that offers general and complex treatment.
We offer above award wages plus incentives. Uniform provided.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Essential – must be an experienced Dental Assistant
- Essential – must have a minimum of Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Desirable - experience assisting for IV sedation and dental implants for the dental assistant roles
- Knowledge of current infection control standards and industry standards for reprocessing of reusable medical and surgical instruments and equipment (via B Class sterilizers) and using instrument/record tracking system (eg. Meditrax).
- Proven experience working with patients and offering a high quality of patient care throughout the patient journey
- Maintenance of medical records in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Self- motivated and willing to work as part of a team
These highly regarded positions will suit a professional who is proactive and outstanding in their field.
Only applicants with dental assisting experience will be considered.
Only shortlist applicants will be contacted.
If you would like to be considered for any of the available positions, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org